Tangerine Tango


Pantone has announced the 2012 Color of the Year: Tangerine Tango

I couldn't be more excited. Maybe because I've been a fan of this sumptuous color in all of its tints tones and shades way before it was cool! I've been carrying my huge tangerine colored leather hand bag since 2004...it's all over our Creative Muse branding in soft shades and is the color of our window trim at the shop! Without planning it...today I'm just finishing up my lunch...a stuffed pepper...and you guessed it...it's a brilliant orange pepper! My bitty boy is wearing warm jammies today with orange robots...and there is a big bowl of juicy clementines on my counter! Yay for synergy! I'm claiming 2012 as the Year of Transformation...and what a better color to "paint" it with?

Let's talk weddings! Need some inspiration...here is a quick inspiration board and six ways to pull off a "tangerine tango" palette!




Here is one of our bridal bouquets that is dripping with this gorgeous color! Be inspired!




Creative Muse Floral Design
Everyday to Extraordinary

Comments

Popular Posts