April Love

I love April in Vermont.  Maybe it's because I'm an April baby, who knows.  I love the ground freshly bare of winter snow.  I love the discovery of tenacious fingers of early green poking up through the otherwise barren earth.  I love the trees when they are barely budded...when an almost imperceptible glow of green starts to wash over the stark landscape.  I love the chilly, babbling brooks, and the crunch of last fall's leaves under foot.  And...I think it's a magical time to consider a wedding.  Here's a little inspiration from our styled shoot portfolio.  A little "Woodland Nymph", a little nod to "Vermont Maple", a little "Northern Boho"...it's my take on April.


Vendor Love

Venue: Sheady Acres
Hair & Makeup: Salon Elixir
Flowers: Creative Muse
Details & Styling: Sarah Jo Willey
Model: Chantal Sturgeon
Photography: J Larose Photography



Comments

Popular Posts