A Few of My Favorite Things

I was inspired by a friend to get back to blogging on a regular basis.  Since it's been seven months (oops!) since my last post, it's long overdue.  I'm jumping back in with a few of my favorite things from this wedding season...

Favorite bouquet


Summer Garden Bouquet featuring locally grown flowers and botanicals.

Favorite Wedding Venue

What's not to love?  1824 House, Waitsfield, VT | Photo by Carlos Castillo

Favorite Wedding Photo

 Ellen Ross of The Light + Color captures magic!

Favorite Gown

Who knew a tank top could be so ethereal?
'Asha' top, 'Priya' skirt by Watters

Favorite Design from a Fellow Designer

This!  Holy Smokes!  Group design, including the talent of my friend,
Jayson Munn, with The Chapel Designers

Favorite Color Palette

My new love of purple meets my old love of orange in this beauty!

Favorite Adornment

'Isla' Hair Vine by Violette & Iris

Favorite Ring

'Brianne' by Ken & Dana Design

What about you?  What are some of your favorites of the season?

Creatively Yours,

Sarah Jo



Comments

Popular Posts