2018 Couple's Choice Award!

Tonight I opened my email to find this message:


Thank you to all of our 2017 clients for your rave reviews!  Your feedback is a humble reminder that we're fulfilling our mission to listen, build relationships, and bring your visions to life!


Photo: Boris Zaretsky

My husband and I were in awe of how stunning our wedding flowers were! These flowers had that magic factor, where it totally enhances the aesthetic while also contributing to the overall vibe. Sarah Jo was amazing every step of the way. She really listened to what our vision was. Not to mention, she was always so engaged in our correspondence, prompt, courteous, and organized. -Elaine




Photo: JAG Studios
Working with Sarah Jo was an absolute pleasure, and, most importantly, we were blown away by the florals at our wedding and welcome BBQ the night before. First, the wedding florals. SJ not only brought our vision to life, she helped us to create that vision over the course of about a year working together.  In terms of day-of execution, SJ enhanced this vision and just took it to a whole other level we didn't even know existed. Our wedding florals were without a doubt (in my opinion!) the most beautiful, tasteful, happy, elegant, plain and simply cool and just totally different and unique to our sense of style. I loved the way they were so "us." -Katherine



As I plan my own wedding, I'm finding myself in the client seat for the first time, in this particular context, and it's giving me opportunities to reflect on the service I provide.  Tonight I'm simply grateful.  Here's to 2018!



Read all of our wedding reviews on our Creative Muse Floral Design Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Comments

Popular Posts